Comment on page
Accessing Augur with your wallet
If you’ve already signed up for a wallet, you may login to that wallet with your credentials.
You may log in using one of the several different built-in wallet options:
Portis | Email
Fortmatic | Phone Number
Torus | Google
- Select Portis, the first option from the menu
- A popup in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will appear. Click “Continue” to login to your Portis wallet.
- Enter the Email address and password you used to sign up, select 'Log In'
- Select Fortmatic from the Log In menu, select 'Continue'
- Enter your Phone number (or Email, if you prefer) to sign in to your account
- Then, enter your password
- Finally, enter the 6-digit code sent to the number or e-mail address you provided
- Select Torus from the Log In menu
- Choose the Google Account you wish to log-in with and enter the necessary credentials
- Select confirm to give Torus permission to display your username and photo as your account information
- You may also log in using any other supported Web3 wallet, including Metamask, Edge, Trezor, and Ledger by connecting using their respective links in the menu
Augur runs on a peer-to-peer network which requires small fees to be paid for actions such as taking trades.
You will need to hold the currency, ETH, to pay these fees.